I use a photo sharing site called Zenfolio to share photos with clients.
Here is a link to my Zenfolio site.
Here are instructions on downloading photos from my Zenfolio site.
Method 1: Downloading a single photo.
- Click on the photo you want to download.
- Above the photo click on ‘Download’ and select the size of photo you wish to download. If the ‘Download’ menu is not visible then contact me for permission to download.
Method 2: Downloading Multiple Photos
1. Click on the gallery of photos you wish to download. You should see multiple photos displayed something like this:
2. Click on the ‘Select Photos’ button:
3. Click on each photo that you want to download. Selected photos will have a check mark in the lower left corner of the photo.
4. Click the ‘Download’ button in the top right:
5. All selected photos will download in a single .Zip file. Extract the individual photos from this file once it has downloaded to your computer.